DocaPole 6-24 Foot Roof Rake Extension Pole
The DocaPole Adjustable Rake Head is the first rake head designed to be combined with an extension pole for roof raking – and it also doubles and a lawn rake. Leaves, sticks, and debris get stuck on roof surfaces and in roof valleys damaging roofs and creating drainage issues. Cleaning the roof typically involves climbing onto the roof with a ladder or hiring a service. With the DocaPole Adjustable Roof Rake, most roof sections can now easily and safely be raked and cleaned from the ground when combined with our 6-24’ DocaPole Extension Pole. With our 24’ pole, the rake provides about 30’ of reach when used while standing. Additionally, the rake can be used in the yard like any other rake for raking leaves – just collapse the extension pole and flip the rake over. STAY OFF THE LADDER. STAY SAFE. GET THE JOB DONE….WITH DOCAPOLE.
- ROOF RAKE WITH 30’ OF REACH – Easily rake leaves, sticks, and debris off your roof with the DocaPole Roof Rake Extension Pole; combined with the 6-24 foot extension pole this combo kit provides about 30 feet of raking reach when used while standing; flip the collapsed rake over to use it as a standard garden rake
- EXPANDABLE RAKE HEAD – the rake head expands from a fan width of 7.5” to 20”, enabling easy rake adjustment depending on the job; the narrower width is ideal for cleaning roof valleys or raking narrow areas, while the expanded width is ideal for flat roof sections and general yard raking
- EASY STORAGE – the collapsibility of the rake head and the DocaPole Extension Pole makes for easy storage; at only 7.5” inches wide, the rake head can easily be stored on a shelf or in a corner, and the 6’ collapsed extension pole stores easily in a closet or corner
- NO-SLIP LOCKING SCREW – the DocaPole Adjustable Roof Rake attachment screws onto the DocaPole Extension Pole and features a locking screw that secures the rake onto the pole to ensure it does not turn and unscrew during use
- STAY SAFE AND KEEP THE ROOF CLEAN – keep your roof clean while staying on the ground and off the ladder; Leaves, sticks, and debris gum up the roof potentially damaging shingles and other roof surfaces; the DocaPole Roof Rake makes cleaning the roof and roof valleys easy and safe – and it’s much cheaper than hiring a service.