30ft DocaPole + Single Rotation Squeegee & Window Washer Combo
- 30' EXTENSION POLE + WINDOW SQUEEGEE AND SCRUBBER – 7 to 30 foot extension pole and window squeegee and scrubber window washing kit allows you to ensure all your 1st and 2nd floor windows are grime-free and sparking clean – perfect for cleaning high windows
- WINDOW SQUEEGEE + WINDOW WASHER ATTACHMENT – the dual window washer + squeegee is the perfect window washing tool to efficiently scrub and squeegee your high and low windows – 3 streak-free squeegee blades are included (10”, 12”, and 14”) to fit varying window sizes; the squeegees slide in and out of a tightly fitting firm plastic clasp to ensure stability
- CHENILLE MICROFIBER WINDOW SCRUBBER – the removable and machine-washable chenille microfiber window washer scrubs away dirt, grit, and grime leaving behind sparkling-clean windows; the chenille scrubber is attached by Velcro and is easily removable for washing
- AGILE ROTATE-LOCK MECHANISM FOR WINDOW ANGLES – allows the squeegee or scrubber to be rotated and locked into place at the angle of the window panel for maximum moisture and water removal; this is ideal for non-standard windows and panes, such as witch windows, Vermont windows, and transom windows
- MULTI-USE DOCAPOLE EXTENSION POLE – the 7-30 foot high-quality, aluminum telescoping pole can be used with a wide variety of attachments and features a standard threaded metal tip and comes with a plastic hinge tip with 180 degrees of rotation which can be locked at the desired angle to accomplish a wide range of hard-to-reach tasks
The DocaPole 30' window cleaning kit provides all you need to ensure your first and second floor windows stay sparkling-clean and streak-free. The extension pole telescopes from 7 to 30 feet providing about 36 feet of reach, easily enough clean second story windows (and some 3rd story) safely from the ground. The window squeegee and scrubber can also be used by hand to easily wash a clean lower-level windows. Stay off the ladder. Stay off the roof. Stay Safe....Get the job done with DocaPole!